LoanKit Code of Conduct
LoanKit is an ethical Mortgage Aggregator that respects each of its members as individuals and treats them with respect that is the birthright of every human being.
The following outlines the basic rules we apply when dealing with mortgage brokers, lenders and any other parties that we come into contact with.
- We will treat everyone respectfully, courteously and pleasantly
- We will respond to all queries as promptly as we can
- Should an error or omission be reported in our system we will promptly attempt to address the error
- We will endeavour to help our brokers overcome issues to the best of our abilities
- We will treat all parties with all the respect that is the birthright of every human being
- There will be occasions when we do not see eye-to-eye with a broker, lender or any other party. We will nevertheless treat all parties with courteousness
- Should a broker choose to part company with LoanKit we will fully respect their wishes and adhere to our contractual obligations and not invent any reason to delay their departure
- Should a broker choose to part company with LoanKit we will within 5 working days provide a letter of separation